paypal.me/RAMSICI

paypal.me/RAMSICI ............. RAMSI Ci ................ email address: ramsi1794@gmail.com

Sunday, January 7, 2018

DAWN

 Dawn,30.Ayat,Lauhul Mahfuzh Holy Book.I take refuge in God from the damnable temptations of Satan.In the name of God the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful.
  1. By dawn.
  2. and ten nights.
  3. and the even and the odd.
  4. and the night when it passes.
  5. In that case there is an oath (which is acceptable) by the intelligent.
  6. Do you not notice how your Lord is doing to the Aad ?.
  7. (ie) the inhabitants of Iram who have high buildings.
  8. which has never been built (a city) like that, in other countries.
  9. and Thamud who cut the big rocks in the valley.
  10. and the Pharaohs who had stakes (many armies).
  11. who are arbitrary in the country.
  12. then they do a lot of damage in that country.
  13. therefore thy Lord hath afflicted upon them the scourge of doom.
  14. Surely your Lord is really watching.
  15. As for man when his Lord tests him and glorifies Him and gives him pleasure, then he says: My Lord has honored me.
  16. As for if his Lord tested him and limited his rizq then he said: My Lord despises me.
  17. Absolutely not (so), you do not actually glorify orphans.
  18. and you do not invite each other to feed the poor.
  19. and ye eat the treasures by mixing (the lawful and the foolish).
  20. and you love possessions with excessive love.
  21. Do not (do so). When the earth is shaken in a row.
  22. And your Lord comes: the angels line up.
  23. and on that day is revealed the Fire of Hell; and on that day remember the man but will no longer remember it for him.
  24. He said: How good would I have done (good deeds) for my life.
  25. So on that day no one tortures like His punishment.
  26. And no man is binding like his bond.
  27. Hi calm soul.
  28. Return to your Lord with a satisfied heart again His approval.
  29. Then enter into the jama'ah of My servants.
  30. and enter into My heaven..


No comments:

Post a Comment